Winner is DAYJAHVU
Violet started with On Demand games years ago and has recently rekindled her passion with them. What is different with an On Demand vs an MTT. Well, there are a few key differences.
- First could be the most obvious…”on demand”. Rather than waiting for a tournament to start, these will fire as soon as the minimum number of players are reached.
- Next would be the late registration period. Don’t want to fight for 3 plus hours to start the chase for the money? These have just 30 minutes of open registration.
- Player Pool size is much smaller that most scheduled tournaments.
- Quick game play to the finish. Due to the above factors, you can expect to be in the money in just over an hour for most of the On Demand games.
Violet wanted to get her community involved in a challenge with the On Demands so she reached out to the team manager. With specific qualifications in place, the winner of this challenge will receive a $215 ticket from AmericasCardroom! What are those qualifications? Glad you asked!
Levels of On Demands
There are EIGHT levels of On Demand games in a variety of formats:
- $0.55 (6 players – Holdem) (10 players – PKO Holdem)
- $1.65 (6 players – PLO) (10 players – Holdem)
- $3.30 (6 players – Holdem) (6 players – PLO Hi/Lo) (9 players – PKO Holdem)
- $6.60 (6 players – PLO Hi/Lo) (6 players – PLO) (9 players – PKO Holdem) (10 players – Holdem)
- $16.50 (6 players – PLO Hi/Lo) (9 players – PKO Holdem) (10 players – Holdem)
- $22 (8 players – Holdem)
- $33 (8 players – Holdem) (8 players – PKO Holdem)
- $55 (8 players – Holdem) (8 players – PKO Holdem)
The challenge begins Tuesday, September 13 at 6pm ET!
How to Join the Challenge
You must be a member of Violet’s Discord to participate. There is a special channel just for this competition. You will need to provide your ACR nickname in the room to be added to the list. You may click this link to go directly there –> https://discord.gg/zaeBnBKGsw
Rules of the Challenge
You must START at the lowest buy in. No skipping around – you don’t start to climb a ladder from the middle! You may choose any format of the game along the rungs.
You must CASH on a Final Table to qualify a climb up the rungs. Some games will cash at 6 players and some may cash at 15 or more. So you must be ITM AND on a Final Table!!!
You must post a screen shot of the full game lobby in the #climb-the-demands Discord channel in order to qualify a climb up the rungs.
You may ONLY play On Demand games during Violet’s scheduled Tuesday & Thursday Twitch Streams.
Winner of the Challenge
First community member to complete through the $50 level will win a $215 ticket from AmericasCardroom